Our two new additions oakley and samson xx

As most of you will know we lost our beautiful boy boog (cat) at the end of july. Well our vet phoned us last week to ask if we were ready to adopt another cat or two :) they are an RSPCA vet centre and this is where we had originally had boog from.

Although we still havent got over loosing boog, our other cat also misses him terribly so we thought there would be no harm in having a look :rolleyes:

They stole our hearts the minute we laid our eyes on them. They are 16month old tabby brothers with big yellow owl like eyes and the markings of a tiger. They are both big soppy babies and love nothing more than jumping up on you for lots and lots of hugs LOL

We brought them home last sunday evening and they are settling fine. We dont think they have ever lived with dogs as they were a little nervous at first but are now becoming more and more confident by the day. Millie our other cat is now back to herself and is besotted with them :D They didn't have names when they came to us, so duringr a shopping trip to get the children some school shoes, our son jake decided to look at shop names for ideas.....we passed oakley sunglasses shop, and a samsonite suitcase shop, so that was it Oakley and Samson :lol:

We booked them into the vet today for their castration, initial full vaccinations and microchips (they are already costing me a blinking fortune LOL)

They are now back home and are tucking into some freshly cooked, slightly warm chicken :lol:

So glad to inform you all of our happy ending. thanks to everyone xxx

P.S before you all start screamimg at me i will post pic's of them the second i get them loaded onto the computer LOL

xxx