Where do you keep your sibes when you're out?

Jintel

I've spent the last 3 days building this to keep Juno and Suki out of trouble for the 5 hours a day during the week no one is home. This is connected to the garage where there is a small room filled with straw where they can get out of the wind. It's not finished yet but the pups are too young to be left out there yet anyway. Where do you keep yours?

picture.php?albumid=90&pictureid=828

my dogs r just left in the house as there is always sum1 in even if my dad is asleep ( he wrks nights so sleeps all day) granted Bing wudnt do anythin anyway but weve had no problems with Blaze either :) touch wood lmao what ur building looks great! bet they will have loadsa fun in there :)

my girls have half my garden,,, i built the white box you can see .. and they love laying on top of it.. inside the brown kenneled area there is a another small kennel area that is insulated if they so choose to use it... have left an area up the side and back for them to dig if they want ...

post-40-13585942032585_thumb.jpg

wow! kool run area!!!! For now as we are in rentaed they are kept indoors but when we have a more permenant home we looking into making something like this for our boys to go in when we are at work.

For now I used to crate them all but now just Marley and Bandit are crated and Gizmo is left in the kitchen as he never seems to destroy anything when he is on his own as long as has a nice big bone to chew on.

I was quite pleased with myself until I saw this :D

lol i have learnt by my mistakes though..... was lovely grassed area till winter last year.. dogs were getting plastered on daily basis... only been paved last few weeks... and i learnt that they are excellent at finding any week spot in what ever i built... had couple of times of escaping but lucky still held within the garden...

anyway Jintel is see you are Kent ... whereabouts are you..??? im Chainhurst which is 7 mile south of Maidstone towards Marden...

I'm in Hoo about 5 minutes from Rochester.

I'm not looking forward to the day my huskies 'stress test' the kennel but I've reinforced the garden fence just incase. :confused:

Hoo not that from me then... maybe will have to meet up one day. take the dogs out ...

LOL stress test... oh they will do that !! Houdini must have learnt his tricks from huskies lol