Fashion Disasters

Sarah

Ok, come on own up - what have been YOUR fashion disasters throughout the years / decades???

Feel free to post pics for us to have a laugh at....

I'll start off - this pic was taken about 12 years ago - Crotched top - what was I thinking??????

post-4-1358594203104_thumb.jpg

pvc trouser when i was about 14 (it was actually fasionable then) another was dyin my hair blue/black and then growin it out big dirty brown roots lmao and goin goth lmao tho i enjoyed it then and sumtimes still do i still have my goth boots! knee high platforms wit a MASSIVE heel with laces up the front n back and red on the sides with lace goin over it i love those boots i shud do they cost me enough lmao

oh wow... fashion disaster king here.... lol..

when about .... lets say a few years ago... i used to wear winkle picker suede shoes, leg warmers with tight jeans and dentist shirt......... hair dyed and flicked in such a stupid direction.... ( my new romantic era )

and then there was my ( rockerbilly era ) trainer boots, with straight jeans and 2 or 3 inch turn ups, blue velvet suit jacket, black shirt and boot lace tie , with a quiff even Shakin Stevens would have been proud of....

thankfully no pictures survived the great fire..... ( in my back yard ) .....lol

OMG most of my outfits turn out to be a disatser!!!!

My worst was prob when I went through a bit of gothic stage! Terrible, black everyting :confused: :eek: SCARY!!! Never go back there again!!!!!!! Fortunately no photos!

The one I have pic of was when we went to a medieval night Im not saying which one was me.

The hint I'll give (which will give it away) is: it was bloody FREEZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ATTACH]834.IPB[/ATTACH]

post-44-13585942031631_thumb.jpg