September photo of the month

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pics :lol:

Never took a photo of the damage Boshka use to do but it was quite a bit...... tv remote, a number of her beds, blanket, DVD's & my sons teddy. She also loved ripping and eating paper money 40 quid was the worst she did in any one time :blink: fortunately is was never my money it was the ex's :lol:

I dont have a picture but achmed got ahold of my kid's big bears... tore the eye, arms, and some stuffing out of one and ripped the eyes off the other and deflated the head.... i found it comical... my kids didnt ... oh and tennis balls are his enemy... he doesn't play fetch... he tears the balls apart!

my poor canadian moose

SDC12420.jpg

the top bit used to be a stetson.....it used to have 2 antlers....and it used to have a nice red military coat.......not anymore :(

btw this was Dufuss not Ozzy!!!

That's just rude. You're officially banned from Canada....lol

NOT THE MOUNTIE MOOSE!!!! :o GOOD LORD!!! THAT'S LIKE TEARING UP A STUFFED BIG BEN! lol

my poor canadian moose

SDC12420.jpg

the top bit used to be a stetson.....it used to have 2 antlers....and it used to have a nice red military coat.......not anymore :(

btw this was Dufuss not Ozzy!!!