Top Gear

Dunc

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been watching Top gear since it started and can honestly say last nights was the best they have ever done :)

I never realised that Tom Cruise could be funny! Loved the film on Ayrton Senna at the end...emotional stuff!

Loved Clarkson driving the Robin Reliant though...that was the funniest thing i'd seen in a long time...probably since they made the Renault Espace into a convertable :D

Watched it last night. . . lol

anyone think they might have erm. . . ahem. . . fudged the times

for the high profile guests. . . hmmmmm ?rolleyes.gif

Andy and my son Jack love Top Gear. A couple of years ago when we were on holiday in Plythmouth James May turned up at our caravan site, he was filming a programme with Oz Clark, (can't remember what it was called) but Jack got James' autograph and had his photo taken with him:

gallery_354_2_63406.jpg

This one is of Oz Clark and the car and caravan (just on the right) they turned up in:

gallery_354_2_8999.jpg

James May was besieged by kids and adults and poor Oz just stayed by the car being ignored!!