online puppy scam

BingBlaze n Skyla

once again some one out there is to ready to rip you off... but can't help thinking that if you are willing to send money to some one like that without checking them out and some sort of security and seing where they live or the puppy... then its your own fault if you get ripped off.. some people make it to easy for these scammers..

I had this problem when I first started looking for my 1st sibe, it was so frustrating, everything would seem fine, and they seemed to really care about the puppies, and as soon as I mentioned going to look at the puppies they had suddenly had to move, even tho the adverts were only 1 hour old in some cases! So I called their bluff everytime......said i'd drive to the top of scotland, or get a ferry to Ireland!!!! It was scary how many scams are really out there, and i mean a stupid number! I'd say 7 out of 10 ads i responded to were clearly scams...it becam very easy to notice the signs straight away like odd use of lingo...or the puts had had all their shots and were potty trained!!!!! How many ppl say they potty train their pups???????? How many people must fall for this tho, as some one out there is making a living out of it!!! Scarey stuff!

I know it is their own fault in a way but some scammers make it quite hard to know! I know there was a woman selling sibe pups when we were looking and luckily she actually let us view them before we decided she lived locally like and she wouldn't let us see the parents and she said she hasn't sent off for their KC reg that we would have to do it and also they did look like husky pups but if i hadn't of done my research first i wouldn't have known she was actually selling husky gsd cross pups and thats why she wouldn't let us see the parents and thats why she hadn't got their papers! I only know this because someone in our village bought one and it was only when she took it to the vets for its jabs that they told her what it actually was! I am so glad we didn't get one off her!

I hate people like this! I never trust things like this on the internet! When we bought Gizmo, his breeder told us of someone she knew went to buy a husky and the 'so-called' breeder sent her photos and they picked one out and paid a deposit, but no puppy exsisted! Whoever they paid the money too suddenly dissappeared with their money and they never got a puppy!

If anyone is looking for a puppy then go to puppy search sites but NEVER part with any money until you are mosre than 100% certain it is a genuine breeder and you have physically gone to see the puppies!

i no i found our boys breeder on the internet and there were picks of his dogs and a page of what puppies were avalible and contact details so i had emailed him a few times then i rung him n asked if we cud go c the puppies we were lucky that we didnt get fobbed off as we saw the puppies and the parents and even met his other dogs aswell (another husky and a white gsd) he was really friendly and i still keep in touch with him now :) just glad i found him b4 we got scammed :) if any1 wants a nosy at his site (blaze is on there under Sasha's puppies 2008 guess which 1 he is lmao) then this is it http://www.siberian-huskies.org.uk/ its actually a pretty good site as he tells you some info on the breed aswell :)

That was how I found my boys. I used the kennel club puppy search http://www.thekennelclub.org.uk/item/384 to find both Gizmo and Marley and Bandit. Also had a look here: http://www.champdogs.co.uk/ but I found the breeders on here were kennels which worked or showed their dogs and was looking for someone who kept theirs as a companion as I didn't want to show or race them

Its sad that folk don't look into it more before they do it, like Richard said they deserve everything they get if they cant do that right I don't want them having a pup anyway you can see it coming cant you " well I thought they would be ok off the lead running around we was in the park how was we supposed to know he'd run off "