movies with sibes in them..

what are some movies with sibes (and like breeds) in them? my nine year old sister looves them and i'd love to rent them for when she comes over...

she's seen eight below, snow buddies(:wub: shasta), balto, and snow dogs

she's also seen Hachiko A Dog Tale and loved it as did i it was so cute.

thanks everyone :D

Guest Spider_Crazy_Removed

I know there are a small amount with huskies in it but you listed the ones I know, not sure if "the day after tomorrow" has them in.

Peter

Guest Spider_Crazy_Removed

I know it had wolves but not sure about huskies just for some reason I think of them fulling the father who is trying to find his daughter

Peter

White fang? i think i remember a husky, or maybe a wolf in that one? a young ethan hawke in it rescues a dog.

Snow Dogs.

Call Of The Wild, Dog of the Yukon

There's a husky in The Thing i just noticed the other day.but that wouldn't be a kids movie!

and there's another i saw when i was flicking through the movie chanels lately.... it looked like a really good kids film. it's not any of the ones i keep finding in google though! damn, i'll keep my eye out on foxtel though for it :)

I know it had wolves but not sure about huskies just for some reason I think of them fulling the father who is trying to find his daughter

Peter

Can't remember a husky being in it but I do remember he was looking for his son not his daughter :D