pooing in house

help!!

my boy is two this month, always poos and pees outside but this past two weeks he has decided to do it iside when we are in bed!! He sleeps in a crate but the door is always left open as he sometimes choose to lie on a chair.I changed his food lately to Burns, chicken and brown rice and he loves it. also he will howl if he wants to get out to poo but he hasnt done so.

any ideas floks!!!

are you sure he's not crying?? He might be calling for you and your just not hearing him.

If your sure then start shutting the crate at night for a while and see if he gets the message...

I wouldn't have thought that it was changing the food that would suddenly cause this? Have you changed the time that you feed? eg later at night?

maybe get a baby monitor so you can hear if he's crying to go out?

Kiana actually started pottying in the house again recently until I realized that I had been sporadic on her normal routine of late and things have changed abit. Since I readjusted and went back to the normal routine she's been clean again. Think carefully about anything that may have changed in your normal routine when it comes time to feed and when your pup usually potties and see if anything has cropped up. Even a 15mins to a half hour is a dramatic change especially for a pup. Hope this helps a little let us know how it goes ^_^

skyla used 2 do this - she wud b outside - or the back door wud b wide open but she wud still choose to come back in from outside and do it - or not even attempt 2 go outside n just squat down n do it right next 2 the open door - a few firm AHAH's and puttin her outside n now shes clean - unless she cant get outside