Male vs Female

Sarah

SO, you've decided that you want a Siberian Husky and are prepared to change your life, but do you get a male, or a female??

Male dogs tend to be more stable in their mood as opposed to female dogs.

Some male dogs are bolder and more aggressive than females, while other males are goofy and big softies.

Male dogs have genitals that are easy to see, when you roll them over to scratch their bellies, there's something in the way. Some owners feel self-conscious about this. Male dogs may also become aroused and or lick their private parts, and again, some owners may feel embarrased by this especially if Grandma is visiting!!

My nan has always had male dogs ever since i was little and my auntie and uncle had a male dog for years and they never had any trouble with any of them. I always thought that a female dog would be a bit like a female human with mood swings especially when she comes into season. So we decided it would be the wisest idea to get a male husky because you know once you have had them done they become more soft and goofy were as females tend to be one of there own as if they dont need you.

hi laura my kendra is nearly 7 months i think she thinks she is a boy as we have got a big toy sheep and she is always humping that, but when she sees we are there she looks very bashful and walks off as though she wasnt doing anything. but she has now turned into a lady much to my eldest sons disgust he wants to get a nappy for her poor thing. x

hi laura my kendra is nearly 7 months i think she thinks she is a boy as we have got a big toy sheep and she is always humping that, but when she sees we are there she looks very bashful and walks off as though she wasnt doing anything. but she has now turned into a lady much to my eldest sons disgust he wants to get a nappy for her poor thing. x

lol aww bless will you be getting her done or are you hoping to breed from her?