Nature

laura_3173

Me too i am always watching the discovery channels! I also like that health channel where they show you ER in the bronx its so much more violent than the uk one! Here a person goes in and says i have cut my finger i need a plaster and over there they go in and say my arm has been chopped off i need someone to sew it back on lol

Im not sure about the health channels, lol! Can cope with all the blood but hate it when the guts come out, urge!

Like to watch anything to do with animals though. Especially Animal Planet and Nat Geo Wild. Some of the documentaries are great on there. There is one which they have shown a few times called, i think, Super Croc and love watching that. Basically its about some people who come accross the skull of an ancient crocodile called, Sarcosuchus (Super croc) and they use the ratios and details of today's crocodile to make a scale model of the croc and how powerful, how big, etc he really was.

http://www.supercroc.org/

Great site, if your into this beasty, like me