Best World cup dive yet!

I've put this in here as the video section is for sibes & this is sport related, it happens very quickly but watch this for a dive - Italian player Daniele De Rossi looks like he got shot by a sniper rifle after falling down during a recent FIFA World Cup game against Paraguay. Just watch his reaction!!

http://video.uk.msn.com/watch/video/hilarious-world-cup-dive/1j4g5g7ol?from=homepage_slides

i couldnt believe that kaka got sent off for, it was like the 1 that Rivaldo done a few year bk, when a guy kicked the ball at his leg and he held his face, getting the guy sent off :angry:

its not football when you cheat to get people sent off, he should be banned for at least 2-3 match for what he done, and Kaka should have the red removed allowing him to play the next match.

WTF! That guy ran into kaka bounced off him and fell to the floor holding his face?!?! cheating friggin *****

ARGHHH!! I'm having the worst week ever in fantasy football history

first germany lose, USA fail to win, england fail to win, another draw for italy and now kaka sent off !!

-3 points for a red card, just brilliant... from 2nd to 4th angry.gifangry.gif

this is why they need camera technology in football!