stop pull harness

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Chances are by the time I'm finished with my hacking and slashing and cable tie - ing it'll look like a frankenstien version of this

http://www.petexpertise.com/images/detailed_images/easy-walk-harness.jpg

Just looked online they are available for a tenner.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/items/__premier+easy+walk+harness_W0QQ_dmdZ2?rvr_id=&crlp=1075114865_228459_228460&UA=%3F*S%3F&GUID=35970df01260a0e201f3ec83fe3a9914&agid=498664325&MT_ID=10&keyword=premier+easy+walk+harness&ff4=228459_228460

Do you think Karly would be cheaper ??

you should try taking his fav squeeky toy out with you (if he has one) hide it in your pocket when he starts to pull squeek it once. I do it with Zion he starts to walk perfect again, then at the end of the walk i squeek it a few times and give it to him. Constant praise when he walks good too. cool.gif

you should try taking his fav squeeky toy out with you (if he has one) hide it in your pocket when he starts to pull squeek it once. I do it with Zion he starts to walk perfect again, then at the end of the walk i squeek it a few times and give it to him. Constant praise when he walks good too. cool.gif

Lol

Trouble is I walk all 3 at the same time, both hands are full.

Aaaaaand I would have 3 dogs going doollally at 04.30 in the morning (sqeeky squeeky sqweeeeeeky) as I walk them before work

Not to mention the neighbours yelling abuse trying to sleep.

This my daughter with all 3

P1030368640x480.jpg

as you can see they are all on Halti's or gentle leader but these either rub across the muzzle or pull up too close to the

eye. looking for a less harmfull control method while they train to walk with better manners.

Thanks for the suggestion tho' biggrin.gif