Forum to shut down in around 10 mins!!

Marc

Hi All,

As you will have seen in the announcement the forum will shut down for around 30 Mins, in roughly 10 minutes time. As I am trying to minimise the downtime to the site, you may notice a couple of small items that are missing, for example the colouring on the usernames on the main forum. Dont worry, these will be coming back and you will notice things reappearing throughout the night.

Although I have said that I will be updating stuff throughout the night, please feel free to post anything you find that is out of place within the "Forum Help" section, as it may have been something I have missed. If I havent then there is nothing lost by posting it there anyway, but will mean everything is done.

Look forward to seeing you on the other side, with a few nice new features, a cleaner look (dont worry, not a massive change just tidied :) ), and a faster load time on the forum for everyone.

Looks nice and tidy :)

Liking the fact it's working with the ipboard app on my phone now too!

Colouring of the skin will change on mobiles tomorrow, but the layout will be the same. And I agree the default layout is excellent to use and very quick too.

There is also now a free iPhone app that people can download. Details of it can be found at the bottom of the mobile skin. (I still prefer tapatalk though personally :) )