huskies-in cheshire-scootering??? HELP

hi im sam im 17 i live in holmes chapel ******-anyway i have a pure white sibe called kaiser and i have had him on the bike and been training him for about 3weeks and he is improving and does run down a liitle trail near me but he wont run back home or anywhere else very well. he just seems to enjoy going down that 1 path as it is narrow.

anyway if there is anyone who can help me that would be great it would be even better if i could meet up with some one and let kaiser run with some experienced dogs to get better.

any tips are more than welcome smile.gif thanks

post-1535-13585950856096_thumb.jpg

how cute is kaiser smile.gif another white sibe biggrin.gif lol - not from around u and i only run with my boy so i cant help - but sum1 will b able 2 smile.gif

also welcome to the pack cant wait 2 see more pics smile.gif

thanks for the reply and welcoming.. heres kaiser as a pup

how many sibes u have?

post-1535-13585950873267_thumb.jpg

aww hes so cute - i have 3 dogs - but only 2 ov them are sibes - Blaze is a wolf grey bi eyed 19 month old teenage tearaway lmao skyla is our massive nearly 5 months old blue eyed white girl and we have Bings a staffy x whippet who is 10 biggrin.gif

is kaiser ur only sibe/dog?

no i have a female called nanook heres a pic of her.

and i will be getting another 2 sibes within 6 months time

so...itll be fun scootering them all zooooom

post-1535-13585950879689_thumb.jpg

zooommm...crash bang wallop laugh.gif

welcome to come for a scooter with me when i get my brakes fixed if you want sam :0

Your sibes are gorgeous - and another kaiser as well!! welcome to the pack biggrin.gif

yes please sarah that would be gd i well want a scooter buddy.

id only bring kaiser though -nanook isnt very nice with other dogs unless she lives with them for a few days lol.

i have ordered a brushbow of chris from dax scooter -so i can weld it to a scooter but aint got one yet. just been using my bike.

and a long dog lead. he does have an xback though.-you dont have any spare lines i could buy off you do ya-or know where i can get some cheap.

thanks again i will have to get my mum to drive me up.

x:)-kaiser is really friendly by the way -he loves every dog

pic is from today

post-1535-13585950887008_thumb.jpg

yes please sarah that would be gd i well want a scooter buddy.

id only bring kaiser though -nanook isnt very nice with other dogs unless she lives with them for a few days lol.

i have ordered a brushbow of chris from dax scooter -so i can weld it to a scooter but aint got one yet. just been using my bike.

and a long dog lead. he does have an xback though.-you dont have any spare lines i could buy off you do ya-or know where i can get some cheap.

thanks again i will have to get my mum to drive me up.

x:)-kaiser is really friendly by the way -he loves every dog

pic is from today

I haven't got any spare's i'm afraid, but try culpeppers Phil there is really good and prices aren't bad - or ebay, might be some on there

no i have a female called nanook heres a pic of her.

and i will be getting another 2 sibes within 6 months time

so...itll be fun scootering them all zooooom

Hi Sam welcome to the husky family... I hope your not planning to run them all on the scooter at the same time or your gunna end up in a full body cast!! LOL! The stuff I've read advises absolutly no more than 3 dog to a scooter, but your really best with 1 or 2 depending on the size and strength of your pups and what hitch up your using. I try to scoot with my little girl but shes not really strong enough to pull me (I thought she was going to get bigger when I bought the scooter and now shes not growing so much and is still small!) I'm in Nottingham so if your ever over my way we can try to meet up and compaire notes! biggrin.gif

Hi Sam welcome to the husky family... I hope your not planning to run them all on the scooter at the same time or your gunna end up in a full body cast!! LOL! The stuff I've read advises absolutly no more than 3 dog to a scooter, but your really best with 1 or 2 depending on the size and strength of your pups and what hitch up your using. I try to scoot with my little girl but shes not really strong enough to pull me (I thought she was going to get bigger when I bought the scooter and now shes not growing so much and is still small!) I'm in Nottingham so if your ever over my way we can try to meet up and compaire notes! biggrin.gif

will do-you should get another husky for her to run with-and if you still have the scooter and arnt using it-would you consider selling it??

sam

• 2 months later...

i am located in warrington and if you want to bring your dog here i will let him run with one of mine,i go running with two sibes everyday and they are very non aggresive so your dog must be as well,i will use my own harness for security but you will need to bring your bike so you can lead, the route will be off road on flat trails approx 4 miles,my two dogs are highly trained so with one of them you should get a good idea of your sibes potential.