Wanted: 50 or 100 foot lead

Hi there everyone, I am looking for a 50 or 100 foot long training leash.

Eventhough I may not get tank's papers, I may still do shutzhund and rallies with him,

so we still have alot of work to do to get him ready. I will need to work alot on recall

with him and he will not be ready for off leash recall until he learns to recall without

chasing cars, dogs, or others things first. I also want to work alot more on obedience

with him so maybe we can do rallies for that too.

I have the perfect spot in mind for his training but need a good long lead. it doesnt

have to be new just in good condition. I dont have any leashes to trade atm, but if

you'd make a good deal with me that would be cool.

I was looking for the same thing myself and I found this person on ebay that sells them. The person is located in the UK but ships worldwide. I am planning to buy one as well soon. I did not find a similar person selling these from the US but it shouldn't matter. I find the price pretty good too considering long leads in the US are way more expensive than that, for a 20 or 40 ft lead.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170327222973#ht_1107wt_939

I was looking for the same thing myself and I found this person on ebay that sells them. The person is located in the UK but ships worldwide. I am planning to buy one as well soon. I did not find a similar person selling these from the US but it shouldn't matter. I find the price pretty good too considering long leads in the US are way more expensive than that, for a 20 or 40 ft lead.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...3#ht_1107wt_939

thats who i got mine off - they ship really quickly (tho im in the UK) and they have a O ring on the handle ov the lead so u can turn it in2 a 50ft lead if needed :)