Has anyone bought from them before?

I doubt they would be able to ship to the US. The FDA oversees those meds in the US. That's why even ordering from a mail order in the US, you still have to have a prescription from a DVM. A bigger concern I would have is, there have been issues here in the US, where some mail order houses have had counterfeit product. That's one of the reasons why the drug manufacturers won't stand behind any product that you obtain from a source other than a DVM.

Beware when something is very cheap especially with medications. As I work with pharmaceuticals I know there are lots of issues with counterfeit products and they are very hard to identify even for those who work with them everyday.

Normally I am the first person to look for a bargain but when it comes to medicine, cheap is not always the best option and can honestly cause more harm than good in some cases.

You are doing the right thing by checking to see if anyone else has used them.