When is the teenage stage??

What age do dogs normally go through their teenage stage??

Kira's never really been a handful (I know lucky me), I mean, she was as difficult as any pup, took a while to housetrain but that was the only real problem, along with escaping.

Since we've moved she's stopped escaping, because she's never left unattended, because the fence here is crap.

Her recall is ok now, she'll come 80% of the time

She walks lovely, on a loose lead, but does still pull towards other dogs, cats, pidgeons etc lol

She sits before we open the doors, and before her dinner, and will do a sit/down stay if told (tho we still cant leave the room lol)

I'm just wondering if we're gunna have a relapse in this soon? Or if she's already gone past it... She's 14 and a bit months

Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

Clever girl, check the eyes out! :)

Joey and Zarly haven't changed much since i got them, other then they're not doing business inside etc!

I leave the house open and they come in and out whenever they like when i'm not home or when i am home.. I trust them and they've never destroyed anything..yet :P