"eye booger"

butta8677

hello yall, my little girl KIYAs eyes been watery and having "eye booger" alot the past few days, also when she looks at me from an angle i can see the white part on the inside her eye is like bloodshot all red. is that from the allergies or is there something wrong with her eye???? help plz!!

post-1410-13585949235559_thumb.jpg

James - It could possibly be an allergy. But if it is, it will most likely be in both eyes, not just one. It could also be something else is going on. If she were mine, I'd have the vet take a look. Our last Husky, Elke, had a problem in one eye. It was an infection, and seven days of antiboitic drops cleared it up.

my boy bings got 'eye boogers' and skyla had a weepy eye and got them aswell - bings had conjustivitus and we were told skyla cud have either bin a mild case ov conjuctivitus or where theres bin air/wind blowing in2 her eyes cud have caused it 2 go weepy, i wud take her the vets they shud give you sum eye drops for her which will clear it right up :)

Kira has a lot of eye boogers, mainly in the mornings when shes just woke up, or after a nap, bit likw when we get em lol

her eyes also go a bit red and bloodshot sometimes, usually after a long day up the park so i put it down to tiredness smile.gif

let us know how you get on :)