Training tonight

Took the dogs for a training run tonight as too warm in the early to mid afternoon time. we did a casual run tonight but sisko likes to sprint most of the time, puts so much effort into her work, mishka stayed on the sidelines & watched as not very well.

Dsc_6894.jpg

watching the cattle in other field

Dsc_6895.jpg

Dsc_6905.jpg

Dsc_6914.jpg

Dsc_6923-1.jpg

The staggered lines work great , no messing around.

she is definately a cow sid, lol, sarah the staggered line is great, i am going to try sisko in lead with it & put kavik behind her see how that goes. sid, will be good to do some training with you/kira, you don't mind if i steal her do you, also you may get her back, lol xxx

na you can steal her hun, long as we share her so i can run her sometimes lol, if i dont get her back im having Kav lol

we'll hav to come down sometime if you can pick us up from the nearest station

waterbeach station, off work easter sunday/monday, if weather cool enough maybe can arrange something for then, i also have some harneses i no longer use so can do a fit to kira if u want they are forstals ones, if 1 fits her ok i will treat you to it instead of an easter egg lol. xxxxxxxxx

waterbeach station, off work easter sunday/monday, if weather cool enough maybe can arrange something for then, i also have some harneses i no longer use so can do a fit to kira if u want they are forstals ones, if 1 fits her ok i will treat you to it instead of an easter egg lol. xxxxxxxxx

Oh WOW thanks hunni, do plan to get her a forstals one (had planned for this month) but rick has just gone and knocked over the cabinet which had all of housemates collectable little ornament thingys in so he's tryin to replace the ones which are still about, so its gunna have to wait :(

Will go and see how much that will be :)

Will def get vids and pics Linda