comics

Kells xx

ok guys off the topic of dogs but who is your favorite comedian/ne??????

i personally love watching live at the apollo on dave and having a giggle, one of my favorite comedians is richard pryor.

i have seen kevin bloody wilson in concert in oxford and i cried as he was soooo funny.

who is yours and why????, have any of you seen any stand up live and what did you think????? have you heckled anyone?????

kelly

i would love to see eddie murphy go back to stand up and chris rock

lee evans cracks me up too

oh, I would love to see Billy Connolly live

I'd need to wear incontinance pants, coz I would piss myself laffing. . .laugh.gif

My favorite internationals are Robin Williams and Billy Connelly. In South African we have a number of excellent comedians, but it is more like a 'culture' type comedy, so I don't think it would be appreciated outside of South Africa, but they are brilliant - we have 11 official languages in South Africa so there is a lot of inter-racial comedy. Excellent.