Hello! Here I am after a long period ... During this period, everything happened so I did not enter the forum ... In February we mated Lea with a male husky, I got very strange colors (they are strange for that combination), I did abnormal research, it turned out that after the ninth generation, they have a lot of agouti dogs and black dogs with full masks. Everything continued as it should, but what worried me the most was that one puppy's ears were constantly falling ... One female lifted her ears and then they fell again, is suspicious in terms of head and build (looks different from the others in the litter). Maybe it's my paranoia and negativity, lately I'm very negative because my husky who was supposed to come to me (Sally) was killed. Here are pictures of the puppies and their parents(sire is copper dog):

IMG_20210708_184254.jpg

IMG_20210715_201720.jpg

IMG_20210715_140612.jpg

don 1.jpg

don 2.jpg

don 3.jpg

don 4.jpg

1616848654868.jpg

1616848698907.jpg

1617990729195.jpg

On 7/24/2021 at 9:59 PM, BingBlaze n Skyla said:

Puppies ears can take up to 5 months or so to stand up 

I hope they get up soon. They told them to give me calcium to get them up faster

On 7/25/2021 at 3:43 PM, SNC said:

What beautiful and adorable pups!

For ears to stand up it varies pup to pup but they should be standing around 5-6 months 

Thank you! The blue-eyed female has one ear raised and the other rises when playing or when she is interested in something

On 8/3/2021 at 2:30 AM, mers said:

cute pup! love their color

Thank you.

Here they are! Their ears are slowly rising. The other day I studied and found out that they are related to Karnovada's agouti huskies and their pure black dogs. They also transmit the following genetics.

(Alice (black girl with blue eyes)going to germany this weekend)

IMG_20210802_180014.jpg

IMG_20210802_180018.jpg

IMG_20210802_180020.jpg