Hello!

Hi, I am new here and sought a group for a topic I already posted about. But I will take a moment now and introduce my guys now :)

First I have Nalla who is 4 years old. She is 74% husky 18% great Pyrenees and just a smidgen American bull dog! (Someone jumped the fence down the line!) I got her when she was 9 months old, her dad suddenly passed away.

Next comes my none husky but an equally good boy. He is 2 years old and was adopted as a lab mix. DNA test says... German Shepard/lab/pit/chow chow/Doberman/ great Pyrenees.. and a bit of a few other things lol. My late fiance named Beebo.

Lastly I have my new little boy, at the end of the month he'll be 6mo old. Was so handsome I couldn't resist naming him Fox. He is my only pure breed of the bunch. (Picture is from when he was a bit more than 2mo old)

So, recently I been working on training all my guys with basic joring commands so that when it's not so hot (and the puppy is old enough of course!) I can run and exercise the dogs on my kickbike. We have lots of trails in my area so lots of places to keep it interesting.

20210613_122157.jpg

20210515_160100.jpg

20210317_071251.jpg

131373483_10158816564521101_6838985257454874048_o.jpg

• 1 year later...

Hi, I live in Delaware and have two Husky critters, Tundra and Taiga (The Taiga is the name of the huge coniferous forest that is just below the northern tundra.)

Tundra is male, Taiga is female litter mate.  I got them at eight weeks, they are now 18 months old. I don't have a large yard, but I am fortunate to have a sizable Wildlife Conservation Area for them to run. It's a Husky Disneyworld. Theyleap, bound, and run free through open fields, grassy lanes, and wooded areas. I ride an electric scooter.  We go out early before it warms up, four or five times a week. We typically cover around 5 miles each time.  My little celebrities are healthy, strong, magnificent....and spoiled rotten.  They are very well fed, not so well trained...lol.  I have E-collars on both, I use the vibrate mode to get them to return, I don't shock them. I also have a GPS on his collar (They have always been together, so I don't have a separate GPS on her.) My photo files appear to be too large to upload....maybe later.

Welcome to the forum  -   you can download a free  picture size shrinker  - the one I use is Light Image Resizer   - you should not have a problem with that .........  been using it for all my photos.     It sounds as if your two have a good life,  -   I was particularly interested when you said they are very well fed    (I am a dog food nutritionist)  and am always interested in what people feed our magnificent dogs.

Cannot say I am surprised you got them both  -  looking at them as puppies, who could resist them  - or choose between them!

2 hours ago, wolfpup said:

Welcome to the forum  -   you can download a free  picture size shrinker  - the one I use is Light Image Resizer   - you should not have a problem with that .........  been using it for all my photos.     It sounds as if your two have a good life,  -   I was particularly interested when you said they are very well fed    (I am a dog food nutritionist)  and am always interested in what people feed our magnificent dogs.

Cannot say I am surprised you got them both  -  looking at them as puppies, who could resist them  - or choose between them!

I was able to shrink photos OK.

Dogs are fed Purina Pro Plan for large breeds per vet recommendation. I top off each bowl with 1/4 can Pedigree wet food. I give them a wide variety of treats and supplements.

Blueberries, apples, bananas, pumpkin, watermelon, pig ears, beef rib bones, beef marrow bones, peanut butter (xylitol-free), cow hooves, Rachel Ray treat varieties, many more.