Hi hi everybody, I'm a new owner of a 3 month old male Siberian Husky, nice to meet everyone of you.

Juliolop

I really need some feedback here,

My dog was recently diagnosed  with giardia, two antibiotics were oriented and his beautiful blue eyes are not blue anymore, they turned brown and the vision has downgraded, any suggestion?        

Best regards

Most pups are born with blue eyes and the colour changes over the next 4 months  -  not always gradually.   If your boy is an adult though  and his eyes have changed colour it usually indicates that something else is going on with the eyes  -  I would check with your vet.     If you have also noticed a deterioration in his vision - then can I suggest you let him see a vet sooner rather than later??   Some types of antibiotics can affect vision.

thanks for your message

all medicaments have been suspended, the color change is due to the the pupils of his eyes are very dilated, we are waiting to see, a doctor told us that this returns to normal but we must wait for the effect of the medications to disappear from his system.

has anyone here have had a similar problem?, it's only three months.  

Archived