Hello

Val, suggested i say hello in the introduction forum I thought this to be a good idea so people get to know roughly who i am.

What is to be said Hmmmm. I always wanted a husky sice i can remember i spent first 2 years upon leaving college in maries and came out through injury after year unable to do anything an no longer able to carry on my career (through injury) i decided it was time to get my 1st pet to my self and having read up abot huskys and how hard they are and how much work they take i decided i woudl hold off and get a germanshepard. She was awsome had her for 4 years an suddenly she became very ill for no real reasno her hips did not go but she was suddenly unable to walk stopt eating an kept being very ill and lost all her wait after spending almost all of my savings at the vets they said there is nothing more they can do apart from keeping her medicated up to the eye balls so decided it was unfair to keep her in this state so decided with vets advisory that she should be put to peace.

After this i kinda avoided the whole have a pet for a long time despite wanting a husky i just went about my life and then about 3 years ago in march i decided i was time to get another dog. This time i went for what i always wanteda husky her name is Sakari, I have taken her all over the place she is a very well traveld dog I had her from 6 weeks old she chose me out of the litter i was going to take her brother but she came to me and never looked back she is my baby i got rid of women because they suggested egtting rid of her an moving in with them lol (this has actualy happend on many occasions) people who say its juts a dog or pet... Welll they have no idea whata pet is about its a companion not fashion item to get rid of.

So skipping few years still gt my baby .. though 3years old this month will always be my baby lol and looking for a companion for our lil family and also with a gf who would never ask me to give up my dog. and live on the coast

I am not sure what else to say with out boring you all lol.

Only been on the site for 2days now and found some great info out. enjoy blabbering away in the forums as i have some thing to say about everything lol

and had some good friendly hello's already]

Great site a hope to speak to more of you and even continue to speak to them that I jave spoken to already

Regards Keath, Emma, Sakari (husky)

aww im sorry 2 hear bout your gsd :( that must ov bin horrible for u

but welcome to the pack and dont 4get 2 post sum pics up ov ur girl :)

Welcome to the pack! smile.gif

Hey you never know, maybe you'll meet someone through the forum! lol

lol sid uve got a point maybe you will - least u no no1 on here wud ask u 2 give up ur girl smile.gif

Keath, welcome to the Pack. Sakari was such a cute puppy, now she's a simply a beautiful girl. Sorry about your German Shephard. It's tough to let 'em go, but you did the right thing. Yes, please post some pics of Sakari. Again, welcome and we all look forward to seeing you around.

hello keath and welcome to the site..

Im sorry to hear about your gsd my parents are currently going through something similar with there gsd its heartbreaking...

Look forward to seeing lots of pics of your girl sakari :D what a lovely name she has :)