Slightly Concerned!

Alex T

As you know I am fairly new to the "Husky" breed, but did do a lot of research before we got Isis.

Anyway she is now 11 weeks old and is beginning to change colour. Her red hair is beginning to turn grey, most of her tail is now grey, and large area of her hind shoulders are beginning to turn grey. Ive read on here that they may become a lighter or darker tone of their original colour, but this is a totally different colour.

Is this normal?

Will I need to change anything on her paper work, as she is registered as red&white?

This is totally normal alex and nothing to worry about at all .. Kimba is now a lot darker than he was. There is a few pics of lex on here somewhere and they all look different .. Dont worry bout it :)

Its normal, mishka was darker as a young pup but got lighter as she got older, your paperwork won't need to be changed so don't worry, they change so much as they get older. My adult sibe mishka is paler in the winter & when she sheds her coat for summer goes darker & she is a red colour but more a apricot most of the time. .