CBD supplement

Anyone give their dog CBD?  Tuff a few months ago had knee surgery and needs some joint care after.  I started him on some joint supplements and it caused bloody stool.  So I took him off of them and got it all cleared up.  I got him some cbd drops (bacon flavored) for dogs and was interested if anyone else has tried any.  I take cbd for joint pain and it works well on humans.  Also I should add that his is for dogs not humans.  Thoughts?  

I give my dog cbd oil for epilepsy  -  it is working extremely well for him   -  from 5 fits in the first 9 weeks of last year he has only had 3 fits in the one year (less one day) since.  I use a human cbd for him.

• Like 1

Anyone give their dog CBD?  Tuff a few months ago had knee surgery and needs some joint care after.  I started him on some joint supplements and it caused bloody stool.  So I took him off of them and got it all cleared up.  I got him some cbd drops (bacon flavored) for dogs and was interested if anyone else has tried any.  I take cbd for joint pain and it works well on humans.  Also I should add that his is for dogs not humans.  Thoughts?  

Hi, just wondering which cbd you use on your joint pain, there’s so many to choose from, it’s a minefield.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

6 hours ago, chelseafan said:

Hi, just wondering which cbd you use on your joint pain, there’s so many to choose from, it’s a minefield.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

The brand is Select Pets.  I use Select brand for my CBD and other things so I went with them for the dogs CBS as well.  They have 4 flavored and 1 unflavored.  Right now mine are using the bacon one and are really liking it.

Select Pets

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...

I am very glad that your dog is feeling much better. It seems to me that the changes for the better occurred thanks to the drops you gave your dog. Recently my dog was diagnosed with arthritis of the anterior joints. Jessie (my dog's name) was in a lot of pain. The veterinarian advised me to buy a special oil for dogs dog cbd. And indeed, the pain in the joints ceased to pass. Jessie has become more playful and cheerful. So this oil is a very cool thing.

• 2 months later...

I am so sorry to hear that your pup had to go through knee surgery. I understand that you want to help him with joint care, and I think CBD drops may be a good solution. I myself have not tried CBD drops for my dog, but I know that they are becoming increasingly popular for pets. I recently read an article about the best CBD for dogs with arthritis, and it might be useful to you. It provides helpful information about the different types of CBD products available, and how to choose the right one for your pup. Additionally, I'd recommend consulting a veterinarian to get advice tailored to your pup's needs. I hope your pup is feeling better soon!

• 3 months later...

Hey there! I'm sorry to hear that Tuff had to go through knee surgery. It's great that you're considering CBD drops for joint care. I have a dog who also has joint issues, and I've found that CBD helps her manage her pain and stiffness. I would definitely recommend consulting with a veterinarian before giving Tuff any new supplements, but I think CBD drops could be a good option. I also came across an article about the best CBD for dogs with arthritis that might be helpful for you. Here's the link: https://www.mindbоdygreen.com/articles/heres-what-makes-this-200-year-old-heirloom-best-cbd-for-relief.