Kennel and run

VeronicaFrankie

Hello,

I am new to this forum.

we recently welcomed two husky brothers into our family and they are lovely. Mischevious but lovely. I just wondered if anyone could recommend the most secure and best Kennel and runs for husky’s please? As want to make sure they are safe and happy in the one we choose? Thank you

Welcome,

I have a run for my two. Worked great while they were pups. We are going to be upgrading it soon.

We just got new neighbors and they have a little girl pit. My pups want to play so bad and have started to show signs of trying to go over.

It’s your basic wooden fence. We lined the common side with chain link and laid artificial grass mat down. Pavers to line the edge to keep from digging.

pros- very easy to keep clean. Secure enough to keep neighborhood dogs and coyotes out. Keeps them from eating rocks for the most part.

cons- they can dig and chew at the corners. Get their legs caught in the chain link if they climb out. My girl eats the wooden dunce and ramp. Uggg

Definitely will be up grading some things and putting a top on it.image.thumb.jpg.59844c1d48f70e54346eb688efab818d.jpg

yep half the carpet on the ramp has been chewed off. Uggg

Archived