help please

Sarah

Kaiser would not shut up when i put him to bed last night, and has had me up since 4am, I have now decided enough's enough and am sat here with coffee and pro plus!

Anyone got any ideas how to keep him quiet and calmer in his cage?? He's got a hot water bottle, toys, chews, teddy blankets etc AND has Kimba right next to him, what more can a puppy want lol

I had this problem with Gizmo when I first got him home. He screamed so load in the car, I think I became deaf for a few hours when we were home!

It may be because he is used to being with all of his litter mates and probably missis them. If you have a small ticking clock try wrapping it in a blanket and putting it into his bed area and see if this helps him sleep. To many puppies it can give them the impression of another puppies heartbeat and will sometimes settle them down, it worked with Gizmo.

Here is a link with different tips on helping a dog/puppy to sleep at night:

http://www.wikihow.com/Get--Your-Dog-to-Sleep

Good luck