No Business On Walks

Hunter2018

Hunter is now nearly 12 wks he is now pavement walking and doing a fab job unfortunately he just won't wee or poo he waits till we get home and goes in the garden what do I Do???? I use code words but he just looks at me like I'm stupid lol x x

Give him time , he feels safe at home, he's not confident enough to poop or pee outside it when he does eventually go to pee it poop outside (and this could be months away yet) LOADS of praise, I think my girl was around 9-10 months old before she went outside on a walk , we must have looked so silly going crazy with the high baby voices getting excited over a full grown dog going the toilet lol but it's what you do

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

My male whilst he does go the toilet when out prefers the garden if he can wait till were home

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

I have three dogs.

Bear has always done her dirty business wherever she feels like it but preferably on the grass verge.

Ice wouldn’t do his business outside as a pup but now is happy to.

Pepper has only just hit two years old but she still won’t go out on walks unless she’s desperate, which is rare. I’m beginning to wonder if she doesn’t want to or if she just thinks that she’s not allowed to? Who knows? But she’ll poo like a trooper in my back garden multiple times! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

It's normal.  Out of my 3, Nikko never ever goes poo or pee on a walk.  Kodiak will only go on a walk if he REALLY has to go, but that is rare.  Yukon on the other hand will stop and go almost like clockwork 5 minutes into our walk

Archived