WANTED

Hi guys,

so Nuks started her first season on Tuesday and has since then been wearing whatever we can find to fit her to stop the blood going everywhere... She has got quiet a heavy flow bless her and she must be feeling it coz shes been really quiet clingy and cuddly atm wanting to be on my knee all the time! Anyway as I said we've been using anything we can find to put on her and nothing is seeming to fit quiet right tail holes and whatnot, shes had my hubbys boxers and their great for the tail out the fly but HUGE around hewr waitst and shes had my old pants with a hole cut but that really looks uncomfortable and now she has some kids pants with a hole cut in but again not quiet right... basically I'm wondering if anybody has any proper ones they can borrow or sell me... I only actually need them for this season and her next one in about six months coz after that shes getting fixed but would be willing to buy them off you and then would either send them you back or sell them on here again after that...?

I know its a big ask but if you can let me know asap as the poor girls getting humiliated and rather uncomfortable in whatever we've put her in so far!

awww poor nuk

Im sorry I can't help you as I don't have that problem but I have seen the pants for sale in Pets At Home before, I'm not sure if they still sell them but may be worth a look if you don't have any luck on here

Thanks Amz, just been and found some there... and not as expensive as I'd feard, so Nuks is now sulking with me coz I had to drag her out of her crate to get them on her! Bless her she must think I'm a right weird case making her wear these nasty pants! huh.gif

aw, poor girl .... we've never had anything for Myshka, fortunately each season has only been light & she's booked in to be speyed tomorrow, as long as her phantom pregnancy is over!

Hope she learns to accept her new fashion look, it will only be for a few weeks, xx

YH SAME HERE PAGAN HAS CAME IN TO SEASON N HERS IS ONLY LIGHT :)

AND GOOD LUCK 4 TOMOZ XX ;)