Music

Markie

Oh, I LOVE BURLESQUE!!
I also love DREAM GIRLS with JENNIFER HUDSON!! OMGosh, she worked with everything she had and sang her heart out winning that OSCAR!! Absolutely PHENOMENAL!! She so deserved every bit of that Oscar too!!
[emoji443][emoji445]🎙️[emoji146][emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

That is a great movie! That women can sing that's for sure [emoji4][emoji7]🤗[emoji8] Deserved tell OSCAR!! [emoji2][emoji2]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

We ate snow.7b7f0ed46aed37704145b74cf5c00056.jpg&key=9734e56af74f4bf44df27c70b7eb16b086fc106bab955eda3b4587492e116330
-Let it's snow( sing three times) [emoji6]

Sent from iPhone via Tapatalk.

Hahahah [emoji23] that counts lol [emoji23][emoji23] Such a cutie!! [emoji4] Huskies love to eat snow but you already knew that I bet there are lots of huskies running around that snowy country [emoji4][emoji7][emoji300]️[emoji300]️🌨️🌨️ Mine will splash it all over the place and eat it then roll in it and stay outside all day [emoji4][emoji2]

I’ve got a fall out boy cd in the car, it’s been there so long that even the kids can sing each song word perfect [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

I have Adele CDs in my car and my little sister knows every song her favorite one is Rumor Has It lol I love fall out boy and Imagine Dragons [emoji4]

Actually, ADELE is my girl!! She's my favorite!! I have/love all her stuff!! My favorite song is "ROLLING IN THE DEEP!"

LOVE IT & LOVE HER!! She is just BEAUTIFUL!!

[emoji443]🎙️[emoji445][emoji178][emoji179][emoji182]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

That is actually my second favorite song of hers the first being Set fire to the rain. [emoji4]

My favorite singer is Shakira luckily I know Spanish so I know what she is saying [emoji6] Second favorite artist is Christina Aguilera [emoji178][emoji179]

Archived