Cheeky pepper.

Emma

So I was in the kitchen cooking dinner and pepper the frenchie was messing around and chewing on ICE’s locked crate door.
Next thing I know, I turn around and the crate door is wide open, Pepper’s standing there looking pleased with herself and Ice has gone inside it! [emoji23]
He won’t come out either!

80686639ae0f8ed4640ca3367579f9cb.jpg&key=a32023bcbaffc2df52436ecbb5624d0bf7dcba9e4956268a4a283fee6a174c34

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

So I was in the kitchen cooking dinner and pepper the frenchie was messing around and chewing on ICE’s locked crate door.
Next thing I know, I turn around and the crate door is wide open, Pepper’s standing there looking please with herself and Ice has gone inside it! [emoji23]
He won’t come out either!

80686639ae0f8ed4640ca3367579f9cb.jpg&key=a32023bcbaffc2df52436ecbb5624d0bf7dcba9e4956268a4a283fee6a174c34

Lolol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Oops!!! Ice has an accomplice, when you go out, pepper is going to let him out in return for treats!!! [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

He doesnt want to get in trouble or he enjoys his crate time[emoji4]

Ice adores his crate. Every time he goes inside it (well when WE call him in it) then he gets a big tasty treat like dehydrated chicken breast or fish rolls. I only have to wriggle the latch and he’s fighting me to get inside faster [emoji23]

Ice adores his crate. Every time he goes inside it (well when WE call him in it) then he gets a big tasty treat like dehydrated chicken breast or fish rolls. I only have to wriggle the latch and he’s fighting me to get inside faster [emoji23]

Our huskies would love that kind of treats. Are you in England? Dont know where around here in U.S. to get that.

Archived