Siku's Bath

Markie

He loves baths [emoji3] He loves them so much that when he gets dirty he whines for one [emoji1][emoji179][emoji170][emoji170][emoji177] He loves to be clean [emoji7]

Before bath[emoji7]84e33ab4be51577c5bf5ea1a8416c79e.jpg

During bath [emoji170][emoji179]1a1cdbe60cedbcfc070dc11bd03372fc.jpg

After bath [emoji1][emoji1][emoji252][emoji252][emoji191][emoji191][emoji170][emoji179][emoji179]

f463f9e6277794a425cbe1f8d8feaea0.jpg

He loves it [emoji170][emoji179][emoji179][emoji179][emoji179]

PS he knocked stuff down with his tail [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

42 minutes ago, Emma said:

He can have a word with mine, they haven’t been in the bath for years. I gave up the battle, they won! emoji85.png

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

always handy to have dogs that areok with baths, you never know when they are going to roll in fox poop or what happend to us about 30 odd years ago when they had a massive fish death thing at Wierwood near Forest Row. our dogs found and rolled in dead fish

urghs the stench could not let them back in the car, thankfully home was an easy walk away so I had to walk dogs home with the smell following as mum got the bath stuff ready outside. even with shampoo and fairy washing upliquid it took a couple days of bathing to kill the smell

it was a rotten chemical smell like that stuff they pickle animals in that just hung around and did not go away

always handy to have dogs that areok with baths, you never know when they are going to roll in fox poop or what happend to us about 30 odd years ago when they had a massive fish death thing at Wierwood near Forest Row. our dogs found and rolled in dead fish

urghs the stench could not let them back in the car, thankfully home was an easy walk away so I had to walk dogs home with the smell following as mum got the bath stuff ready outside. even with shampoo and fairy washing upliquid it took a couple days of bathing to kill the smell

it was a rotten chemical smell like that stuff they pickle animals in that just hung around and did not go away

Agreed. However if you can tempt Bear in to the bathroom then please be my guest because for love not money she’s not having a bar of it from me, not even for the juiciest of treats and at well over 40kgs I can’t physically lift her either.

If I absolutely have to clean her for whatever reason I give her a quick hose down in the garden, not ideal but better than nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

glad he likes getting a bath but dont do it to often as it strips the oils from the coat and can ruins the water proofing and cause dry fur and skin problems

I was amazed. He usually only gets his feet washed off just to make him happy [emoji3][emoji252][emoji191] Today was his first bath in three months [emoji1]🤗🤗 My other ones have a bath in April and that's it unless they must have a bath [emoji179][emoji179][emoji170][emoji170][emoji371][emoji371]

He can have a word with mine, they haven’t been in the bath for years. I gave up the battle, they won! [emoji85]

He will puppy yelp at them lol funniest thing ever lol [emoji23][emoji23] It's okay less hassle for you and they really don't need them very often [emoji179][emoji179][emoji170][emoji170][emoji179][emoji191][emoji252][emoji252]

Cai’s had one bath and Luka hates it with a passion.

One bath and is gorgeous that's great [emoji191][emoji191][emoji252][emoji252][emoji179][emoji179][emoji170][emoji170] Luka is just stubborn [emoji4][emoji4][emoji179][emoji170][emoji170]

Siku is a handsome guy. [emoji240][emoji371] So cute that he loves bathes. 🤗[emoji8][emoji177][emoji173]️[emoji179]

Thank you!!! [emoji4][emoji170][emoji179] I thought it was cute and funny once I realized why he was whining [emoji170][emoji170][emoji179][emoji179][emoji179][emoji4]

Aww, SUKI is adorable!! Now she's all soft & fluffy!![emoji171][emoji179][emoji252][emoji274]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Thank you!!! [emoji179][emoji179][emoji170][emoji170] He is a little spoiled [emoji2][emoji2] Yes soft and fluffy with lots of shedding [emoji4][emoji4]

Archived