Question for the raw feeders

eriin

would you suggest a turkey or thigh or drumstick for a 50-55lbs? i gave her a thigh last night for the first time and she did fine. shes not a gulper and chews very well, usually gets necks and pork ribs for bones -and just started on chicken wings. but i was wondering if the general consensus would be that a turkey drumstic or thigh would be to big for her? trying to avoid broken teeth

No problem.   I have on occasion given mine a whole carcase (small one) and just let them get on with it.   rabbit is another good one  -  with or without skin.   You can also get frozen day old chicks  -  although I admit I've not done so - probably because I have hens myself and I am a bit of a softie.

No problem.   I have on occasion given mine a whole carcase (small one) and just let them get on with it.   rabbit is another good one  -  with or without skin.   You can also get frozen day old chicks  -  although I admit I've not done so - probably because I have hens myself and I am a bit of a softie.

thanks! i figured it was alright but juat never actually gave the turkey bone before.
i got a few still born piglets for free from someone once.. that was an interesting dinner, have yet to feed the rest. i have given i rabit carcas before but the piglet felt alot more weird lol

Sent from my LG-H873 using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived