*TIME FOR NAPPY*

ARMANI & ALINAH

I swear, ALINAH (in front) and ARMANI have to do everything the same and be treated EQUALLY!! They even lay the same way! (Not supposed to be on the spare bedroom getting hair all over the faux suede comforter.) Oh well, it's a fake!!

OH9b57a26a0f583c286f092766641b29aa.jpg I NEED A NAP ... AND A MASSAGE LMAO!!

🤗[emoji42][emoji99][emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

I saw the title and was thinking someone had put a nappy on their dog [emoji23]
Sweet photo [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Our old dog Millie wore doggy nappies at night for the last 6 months of life, she had sleep in continance so it just saved wet bedding, she didnt mind them in fact I think it stressed her more waking up wondering who had wee’d on her bed bless her!
36608a6d577bbbdf11f09a0bf7ca0afd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Aww, thank you!! Babies are up now & playing!!@Emma LOL about nappies!! I'll put diapers on them & not let them out if they keep DIGGING!!🤗[emoji171]@JO Aww, your MILLIE was beautiful & just precious. She had the sweetest face and her eyes just gorgeous!![emoji178][emoji8]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

ALINAH and ARMANI Look very comfy [emoji8][emoji8]🤗🤗[emoji173]️[emoji171][emoji179][emoji177][emoji178][emoji178] They bed looks very comfy. Can I come over?? We will have 9 huskies in that house destroying everything hahaha [emoji23][emoji170][emoji178][emoji177][emoji177] I LOVE Those two HUSKIES [emoji170][emoji178][emoji178][emoji179][emoji179][emoji171]@Jo Millie looks like a Sweetheart [emoji177][emoji170][emoji7]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

@MARKIE ~ Sure you can come over any time!! You're right, it'll be 9 Huskies plus WINTER's *GREAT EIGHT*!!!
That would be crazy fun!!
🤗[emoji171]🤔*17*🤣[emoji16]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

17 huskies that would be crazy but my goal of huskies is like 34 hahaha so maybe not so bad [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji178][emoji178][emoji179][emoji179][emoji7][emoji7] Yeah I will no worries to fall asleep on that bed lol and have Dark Chocolate Almond milk of Heaven lol [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived