PUPPY NAMES

Markie

I always make a list of names before buying a puppy and choose which one fits the puppy best. Since Winter is having puppies I thought I would start the list early and have the HUSKY PACK family on her help me [emoji2][emoji2][emoji191][emoji191][emoji191][emoji179][emoji813]️[emoji177][emoji177][emoji177][emoji171]41ff3a02cb4da73e132fc926b84bf17d.jpg0016d63187ae145c903d76a32b898f0c.jpg

So far I have NANOOK, AKIRA, KAVIK, AMAGUQ, and BLIZZARD [emoji813]️[emoji179][emoji252][emoji252][emoji191]

Anyone have any names in mind for husky puppies??

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

Slartibartfast ( awesome name from the hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy) :D

My favourites are the Native American dog names, here’s a few with their meaning and tribe....
Tallulah - leaping water (chocktaw)
Ama. - water. (Cherokee)
Maka. -earth. (Sioux)
Kele. -sparrow (Hopi)
Misu. -Rippling brook (Miwok)
Koko. - Night. (Blackfoot)
Lulu. - Rabbit (Hopi)
Kai. - Willow Tree. (Navajo)

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

I have 1/16th Cherokee in me so I like the AMA!! Do you have names for the Oneida & Shawnee tribes?? I'm probably missing some of the tribes LOL! I love Indian artwork, jewelry, feathers (anything).🤗

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

P.S.@Chelseafan 🤗

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

@Andy
Is SLARTIBARTFAST German?? The namy is cool...anything "from a Galaxy far away!" So you can always say to your dog: "Hey, SLARTIBARTFAST, Stop Barking So Fast!" But you've gotta say it fast!! LMAO...just had to say that!! LOL!! It's a cute name!!🤗🤓[emoji3]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

I'm keeping@MARKIE in SUSPENSE with my name picks...just for a little bit for FUN (since she is my daughter)!!
MWAH[emoji8]🤗

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

I love Native American art, I have copies of photos of a few Indian chiefs with words of wisdom underneath the pics and they still have meaning today. I don’t have names for the tribes you mentioned, sorry, the names I have are mostly Sioux, Pawnee, Navajo, and Hopi. 1/16th Cherokee, amazing heritage.

My favourites are the Native American dog names, here’s a few with their meaning and tribe....
Tallulah - leaping water (chocktaw)
Ama. - water. (Cherokee)
Maka. -earth. (Sioux)
Kele. -sparrow (Hopi)
Misu. -Rippling brook (Miwok)
Koko. - Night. (Blackfoot)
Lulu. - Rabbit (Hopi)
Kai. - Willow Tree. (Navajo)

I Love all of those [emoji252][emoji191][emoji179][emoji813]️[emoji177][emoji177][emoji171] I use Eskimo Indian names [emoji4] usually [emoji7][emoji7] I love all of those [emoji4][emoji4] Some things is it had to be 22 characters and CIKUQ(blood line) is the middle name [emoji4] It is usually 24 but I need to let's for the prefix if they ever became champions [emoji4][emoji4][emoji171][emoji177][emoji813]️[emoji179][emoji191]

I love Native American art, I have copies of photos of a few Indian chiefs with words of wisdom underneath the pics and they still have meaning today. I don’t have names for the tribes you mentioned, sorry, the names I have are mostly Sioux, Pawnee, Navajo, and Hopi. 1/16th Cherokee, amazing heritage.

Me too I have Indian stuff all over my house. I have about ten dream catchers [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

I have 1/16th Cherokee in me so I like the AMA!! Do you have names for the Oneida & Shawnee tribes?? I'm probably missing some of the tribes LOL! I love Indian artwork, jewelry, feathers (anything).🤗

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

P.S.[mention=13600]Chelseafan[/mention] 🤗

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

@Andy
Is SLARTIBARTFAST German?? The namy is cool...anything "from a Galaxy far away!" So you can always say to your dog: "Hey, SLARTIBARTFAST, Stop Barking So Fast!" But you've gotta say it fast!! LMAO...just had to say that!! LOL!! It's a cute name!!🤗🤓[emoji3]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

I'm keeping[mention=15058]MARKIE[/mention] in SUSPENSE with my name picks...just for a little bit for FUN (since she is my daughter)!!
MWAH[emoji8]🤗

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

So not fair Momma [emoji8][emoji7][emoji179][emoji175][emoji171][emoji191][emoji813]️[emoji252] You have to tell your daughter what your thinking. I have Indian in me also [emoji177][emoji175][emoji179][emoji179][emoji171][emoji171][emoji171][emoji813]️[emoji813]️

[mention=1354]Andy[/mention]

Is SLARTIBARTFAST German?? The namy is cool...anything "from a Galaxy far away!" So you can always say to your dog: "Hey, SLARTIBARTFAST, Stop Barking So Fast!" But you've gotta say it fast!! LMAO...just had to say that!! LOL!! It's a cute name!![emoji847][emoji851][emoji3]

Ok so I’m not Andy (at least I don’t think I am, lol) but I can tell you that hitchhikers guide to the galaxy was a comedy programme in the UK many moons ago based on a radio show so I’m thinking it was most likely a comedic made up name.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hitchhiker's_Guide_to_the_Galaxy

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

@MARKIE
My list/theme is *ASTRONOMY* NAMES!! I love astronomy (esp the MOON) & think they are great names/meanings for puppies. (You can make most of them male or female.) Here are my favorites: (DRACO, KALE, LEDA, NOVA, RIGEL, VEGA & VULCAN)!
Have FUN!!🤗[emoji252][emoji252][emoji252][emoji252][emoji252]
[emoji93][emoji281][emoji277][emoji295]️[emoji274][emoji293][emoji294][emoji93]

ASTRA--(Female/Star or Of The Stars)
DRACO--(Male/The Dragon Constellation/Huge Serpent)
ELECTRA--(Female/Fiery Sun)
ERELA--(Female/Angel)
KALE--(Male/Moon Orbiting Jupiter)
LEDA--(Female/Queen/The Swan Constellation Star)
LYRA--(Female/Of The Iyre or Song)
NOVA--(Male/Bright New Star/Chases Butterflies)
ORION--(Male/Son Of Fire/Brightest Constellation)
RIGEL--(Male/Bright Blue Star In ORION)
STAR--(Male/Female)
VEGA--(Male/Brightest Star in Constellation of LYRA)
VENUS--(Female/Goddess)
VULCAN--(Male/Planet)

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

@MARKIE
My list/theme is *ASTRONOMY* NAMES!! I love astronomy (esp the MOON) & think they are great names/meanings for puppies. (You can make most of them male or female.) Here are my favorites: (DRACO, KALE, LEDA, NOVA, RIGEL, VEGA & VULCAN)!
Have FUN!!🤗[emoji252][emoji252][emoji252][emoji252][emoji252]
[emoji93][emoji281][emoji277][emoji295]️[emoji274][emoji293][emoji294][emoji93]

ASTRA--(Female/Star or Of The Stars)
DRACO--(Male/The Dragon Constellation/Huge Serpent)
ELECTRA--(Female/Fiery Sun)
ERELA--(Female/Angel)
KALE--(Male/Moon Orbiting Jupiter)
LEDA--(Female/Queen/The Swan Constellation Star)
LYRA--(Female/Of The Iyre or Song)
NOVA--(Male/Bright New Star/Chases Butterflies)
ORION--(Male/Son Of Fire/Brightest Constellation)
RIGEL--(Male/Bright Blue Star In ORION)
STAR--(Male/Female)
VEGA--(Male/Brightest Star in Constellation of LYRA)
VENUS--(Female/Goddess)
VULCAN--(Male/Planet)

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Those are FANTASTIC AWESOME CHOICES [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 I love learning about the stars and have a huge thing with the moon [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji179][emoji172][emoji813]️[emoji178][emoji178][emoji171][emoji177][emoji177][emoji170][emoji177][emoji813]️[emoji813]️ Differently keeping all of these for the future also 🤗🤗🤗[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji179][emoji813]️[emoji177][emoji177][emoji170][emoji171][emoji171][emoji178]

You know I love the name Akira 😊 I named mine that 10 years ago ❤️. I also love Banzai and Aurora too. There are just so many great names to choose from. The names will come to you when you see them. It's just something that happens. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. Can't wait to see their little faces 😍💞🐾

You know I love the name Akira [emoji4] I named mine that 10 years ago [emoji173]️. I also love Banzai and Aurora too. There are just so many great names to choose from. The names will come to you when you see them. It's just something that happens. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. Can't wait to see their little faces [emoji7][emoji179][emoji252]

I can't wait either [emoji179][emoji179][emoji173]️[emoji813]️[emoji171][emoji177][emoji177][emoji7] She is so big there is either a lot of pups(hope not) or they are big [emoji2][emoji2] I do know what you mean by the names coming to me [emoji4][emoji4] We have 14 more days that's it. It's so close 🤗🤗[emoji7][emoji7][emoji179][emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji178][emoji170][emoji170][emoji177][emoji170][emoji178][emoji178]

49d0765cba990258b51044e96c002127.jpg
See she is big haha [emoji2][emoji2] Most huskies I've been around I couldn't tell they where pregnant tell about day 57-60 [emoji4][emoji4]

WINTER is a big Mama!! Her look on her face is saying, "Can I have more gushy comfy blankets please??" Maybe she'll have *8* puppies...the GREAT EIGHT!![emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Eight Momma WOW maybe the GREAT EIGHT [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji6][emoji1] Would be a good name 🤗🤗🤗

Look at that belly!!! Are they popping around in there like popcorn yet? I love watching them move around in there. [emoji33][emoji7][emoji252][emoji179][emoji252][emoji177]🤗

I Know big right 🤗🤗 No they are hard like you know something is in there [emoji179][emoji179][emoji177][emoji177] Movement will soon come [emoji178][emoji178][emoji178][emoji170][emoji170][emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji179][emoji179][emoji177]🤗🤗🤗[emoji7][emoji7]

Look at that belly!!! Are they popping around in there like popcorn yet? I love watching them move around in there. [emoji33][emoji7][emoji252][emoji179][emoji252][emoji177]🤗

I Know big right 🤗🤗 No they are hard like you know something is in there [emoji179][emoji179][emoji177][emoji177] Movement will soon come [emoji178][emoji178][emoji178][emoji170][emoji170][emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji179][emoji179][emoji177]🤗🤗🤗[emoji7][emoji7]

Archived