Maliki vs Siku

Markie

Maliki and Siku had a nice time playing in fact the had such a good time that Siku completely ignored Sly. I don't think Sly noticed as she was playing with Duke LOL [emoji3][emoji3][emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji178][emoji178] They had a wonderful play time in the 45 degree weather horsing around [emoji173]️[emoji3][emoji3][emoji177][emoji175]89e5f8426ac1ac40d34e63cbd756abdd.jpgf97146e968f4ce4d42816710ebc13acf.jpg7cd387809ee87881f4815d8006fce7e7.jpg932d2c6c4cd0ba928d4b60f37f3f0698.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

Maliki and Siku had a nice time playing in fact the had such a good time that Siku completely ignored Sly. I don't think Sly noticed as she was playing with Duke LOL [emoji3][emoji3][emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji178][emoji178] They had a wonderful play time in the 45 degree weather horsing around [emoji173]️[emoji3][emoji3][emoji177][emoji175]89e5f8426ac1ac40d34e63cbd756abdd.jpg&key=48b31f3d57aac13ba52b111e9a75e6db4631b2ca577ab2800fd0d1d7cdac8362f97146e968f4ce4d42816710ebc13acf.jpg&key=1cdcb1f97741dff45b2012e30835c7b52a272587847c903aaf4bb94c4815cb967cd387809ee87881f4815d8006fce7e7.jpg&key=720911a7184d7a497297ff5161342ae0bc6b0b29689814785e6b669c0f7503ee932d2c6c4cd0ba928d4b60f37f3f0698.jpg&key=a2b82dfa199c31ad5e7adfc7a1b7bbbdde15df082277c39f1756f68669f17689

Maliki is the fastest at six years old she shows the six month old puppy who is the boss [emoji4][emoji4][emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji813]️[emoji813]️[emoji177][emoji177][emoji178]

Thank you@Emma it's just for the huskies. Oh and my little sister [emoji4] [emoji3] I tried teaching through the poles like in agility through the swing set that was a funny day LOL they love the round burn pile thing it's full of sticks they will go in there and get sticks out LOL [emoji23][emoji23] They are slowly learning to put them back [emoji3][emoji4]

Thank you @BingBlaze n Skyla [emoji3][emoji4]

Maliki and Siku look gorgeous!! I bet they don't always play as nice haha

Haha I still remember when I could let my Kato off the leash at 6 month old and know I could catch him if need be so it was fine... Now there is no way on earth I could get anywhere near him... thankfully with the 60ft lead I just need to be within 60ft to catch him.... I WIN :)

Nice solution!!! [emoji3][emoji4] And no they don't Maliki the road runner is the boss she sets the pace for everything [emoji3] I work mine so I can just about take them anywhere off a leash I just don't trust a lot a people so in town they are always on a leash or a hike so they don't go running off trying to catch a rabbit or something LOL [emoji23][emoji23]

That is definitely one of the problems with Kato, he has caught 4 rabbits when he didn't have the leash and would sometimes go running and the nearest main road is about 500 yards away so too close as he's ended up on there before... Now he has his 60-100ft HORSE training leash as he snapped his other dog leash :( I wish I could trust him off the lead!

He has still managed to catch a rabbit on the leash, he stalks them like a cat i've never seen anything like it... He crouches right down and slowly one foot in front of other, if it moves he freezes, then stalks them again. Thankfully with the long leash he can still have a good bit of freedom on the open field without worry of not being able to get him if needed!

I think your doing just fine. I have seven huskies and have grown up with them my whole life [emoji191][emoji3] My huskies so far have killed 10 squirrels 10 rabbits 5 mice 1snake [emoji191][emoji16] and it's okay he isn't of a leash it's probably safer that way no worrying if someone will take him or not [emoji191][emoji16][emoji3][emoji4] Your not doing bad at all!!! [emoji4] Kato seems like a very good husky and big. He is a big boy [emoji3][emoji191]

Seven huskies..... WOW I bet you have an eventful day every day but I bet it is absolutely amazing, your own little full pack :) Yeah surprisingly a lot of Huskies get stolen over here and as you probably know Huskies aren't the greatest guard dogs haha I'm pretty certain he would let a burglar in, show him where all the valuables are and give him a kiss and cover him with fur for good luck on the way out haha if they gave him a biscuit (that's his trigger word, say "Biscuit" and he howls the house down) he'd be theirs :P Appreciate that Markie, Thanks :)

Yeah it is and very busy keeping them in line.
5:30am outside bathroom break and play time for an hour. Location: Backyard
6:30am Breakfast Taste Of The Wild ( best dog food brand for Huskies)
7:00am drink break and training (physical training)
9:00am bike ride( they go on the tow line and pull)
10:00am rest break
12:00pm lunch Taste of the Wild with raw meat added
1:00pm drink basic obedience and lunge line to teach mush commands for the puppies. The older huskies are pulling tires or logs. They get switched as a switch puppies.
2:00pm to the basement to rest with ice water pool to cool off and rest.
4:00pm Go to 40 acre field to hunt and run stay tell 6pm. The land is across from my house.
6:00pm Dinner Salad in bowl it's all raw products
7:30pm show( mental) obedience and drink break
8:30pm Time for huskies to go to bed and last bathroom break. Their bed I'd on my floor in my room. They love sleeping where I am they also leave the cats alone
Here is their day everyday very busy. Every once and a while I sleep in but not very much LOL [emoji23] I also have a pregnant one and she gets walked three miles on the dogs play time [emoji4][emoji191][emoji191][emoji23][emoji23]

16 minutes ago, Markie said:

Yeah it is and very busy keeping them in line.
5:30am outside bathroom break and play time for an hour. Location: Backyard
6:30am Breakfast Taste Of The Wild ( best dog food brand for Huskies)
7:00am drink break and training (physical training)
9:00am bike ride( they go on the tow line and pull)
10:00am rest break
12:00pm lunch Taste of the Wild with raw meat added
1:00pm drink basic obedience and lunge line to teach mush commands for the puppies. The older huskies are pulling tires or logs. They get switched as a switch puppies.
2:00pm to the basement to rest with ice water pool to cool off and rest.
4:00pm Go to 40 acre field to hunt and run stay tell 6pm. The land is across from my house.
6:00pm Dinner Salad in bowl it's all raw products
7:30pm show( mental) obedience and drink break
8:30pm Time for huskies to go to bed and last bathroom break. Their bed I'd on my floor in my room. They love sleeping where I am they also leave the cats alone
Here is their day everyday very busy. Every once and a while I sleep in but not very much LOL emoji23.png I also have a pregnant one and she gets walked three miles on the dogs play time emoji4.pngemoji191.pngemoji191.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Wow dedicated they must the happiest little pack going :) Yeah he loved Taste of the Wild when I first tried him on it a few years ago!! Used to treat him with raw chicken wings and other raw food recommended on here back then. Since he went to the parents he was on Arden Grange and I've kept him on that again now introducing bits and bobs of raw again.

Honestly their day sounds amazing, he only gets 3 walks outdoor walks a day about a mile and a half around the field and I tend to jog with him a bit... by jog with him I mean him help me by dragging me along haha Come snow time though he gets to drag me around the field until he gives up =P

Yes I think it is helps keep me fit LOL [emoji23][emoji23] Ive always loved Taste of The Wild [emoji191][emoji191] They raw meal at the end of the literally looks just like a salad in a bowl LoL [emoji191][emoji191][emoji4][emoji4][emoji3] Dragging you around a field sounds perfect for him LOL they love to have jobs and pulling is their favorite might as well use it LOL [emoji23][emoji23] hahaha

It's funny actually I'm 29 and 6 ft 3 and 14-15 stone, i'd like to say muscle but that's debatable, semi muscle semi erm... relaxed muscle haha, and he has dragged me on my arse a good 20 foot before (without snow), and my dad must be at least 17 stone and i've seen him on his arse before... He's certainly got that "puller instinct" ;)  We get pretty decent snowy/icy winters here in the North East of England so he gets to drag me round on a makeshift sled, although trying to get him to pull me rather than jump on my head can sometimes be a challenge haha

Hahaha [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] 22 and 5 ft 4in. I don't know what stones are sorry. Mine drag me sometimes too usually on ice. It snows here kind of mildly I usually bike with them or I have my sled when the snow finally comes down. I bought a four wheeler a few days ago and I will be using that for pulling on dry land( no snow) from now on. Now I just have to buy a camera to show everyone that shouldn't take long though hahaha [emoji23][emoji23] It helps to have other huskies to kind of be the guide to the younger ones. [emoji4][emoji4] Maliki is my lead dog she is a very good listener. I always teach commands on a leash first then as they get older I teach them with a lunge line in a horse arena to see how well they listen as I can see full turn and straighten outs in my horse arena(round) with no destractions from other huskies witch helps a lot [emoji3][emoji191][emoji191][emoji191][emoji4][emoji4]

Hahaha [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] 22 and 5 ft 4in. I don't know what stones are sorry. Mine drag me sometimes too usually on ice. It snows here kind of mildly I usually bike with them or I have my sled when the snow finally comes down. I bought a four wheeler a few days ago and I will be using that for pulling on dry land( no snow) from now on. Now I just have to buy a camera to show everyone that shouldn't take long though hahaha [emoji23][emoji23] It helps to have other huskies to kind of be the guide to the younger ones. [emoji4][emoji4] Maliki is my lead dog she is a very good listener. I always teach commands on a leash first then as they get older I teach them with a lunge line in a horse arena to see how well they listen as I can see full turn and straighten outs in my horse arena(round) with no destractions from other huskies witch helps a lot [emoji3][emoji191][emoji191][emoji191][emoji4][emoji4]

The states weigh in pounds right? If so there’s 14lbs to a stone. If you wanna know the KG conversion, forget it, I’ve not a clue! Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

don't ask about the last post I have no idea LOl yes States in in pounds. 14lbs per stone thanks [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my Pixel using [mention=6386]Emma[/mention] don't ask about the last post I have no idea LOl yes States in in pounds. 14lbs per stone thanks [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji4][emoji4]

Archived