Bandits turn :(

BingBlaze n Skyla

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh that is tough for you guys & BANDIT. What are these lumps & what did the lab results say after they removed HARLEY's lump?? I wonder what causes them. I just really pray BANDIT will be strong throughout the entire process & be just fine. Saying deep prayers for you NIX.[emoji120][emoji179][emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Oh that is tough for you guys & BANDIT. What are these lumps & what did the lab results say after they removed HARLEY's lump?? I wonder what causes them. I just really pray BANDIT will be strong throughout the entire process & be just fine. Saying deep prayers for you NIX.[emoji120][emoji179][emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

We didn't send it off for testing , female rats can be quite prone to mammary gland tumors , most of the time they're benign but they do grow fast so they're best to be removed as soon as possible
Bandit and harley are our 'top' rats when harley was out of the cage bandit tried to take over so Wether that surge of hormones is what brought her lump on I'm not sure , we are going to ask the vets today tho if they had an idea on what harley's lump might have been
Thank you Angie x

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

You're welcome NIX. I believe BANDIT will be just fine through surgery & not tear stitches & staples out like HARLEY did. I think you said BANDIT is the smallest. You know what they say, some times the smallest of things are the TOUGHEST!! So big prayers for Team BANDIT!![emoji254][emoji232][emoji179]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Omg pancakes too! Ringing the vets tomorrow see if they can see panc the same time n hopefully operate the same day if she needs it , but this lump is in her groin area so I'm not sure if they'll be able to do anything. :/

Oh that's great NIX!! Been praying for your Husky Rat Babies. Praying BANDIT leaves her bandages alone. I know you'll be sleeping on the couch, so squeeze some nappy time in for you. Praying PANCAKES will be fine though they didn't do surgery on her. Praying all - sistas will all be fine with the changes temporarily going on. Keep us posted![emoji178][emoji120]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Oh that's great NIX!! Been praying for your Husky Rat Babies. Praying BANDIT leaves her bandages alone. I know you'll be sleeping on the couch, so squeeze some nappy time in for you. Praying PANCAKES will be fine though they didn't do surgery on her. Praying all - sistas will all be fine with the changes temporarily going on. Keep us posted![emoji178][emoji120]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

She's so clever , we have this little bridge thing they can play and chew on she's going underneath it and then walking backwards trying to slip the bandage off lol but she's happy and she's fine :) I think they've changed how they've stitched and glued as it's a lot different from harley was , so hopefully
She won't pull it , she's back on Friday for a check up

Archived