Bandits turn :(

BingBlaze n Skyla

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww sweet little babies!! Wish they were mine LOL! BANDIT looks like she's doing really really well!! And PANCAKES and HARLEY too!!! I thought these kind of rats had red eyes or is that albino ones?? I LOVE them so much & they're not even mine LOL!!
[emoji178][emoji178][emoji178][emoji178][emoji178][emoji178]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Aww sweet little babies!! Wish they were mine LOL! BANDIT looks like she's doing really really well!! And PANCAKES and HARLEY too!!! I thought these kind of rats had red eyes or is that albino ones?? I LOVE them so much & they're not even mine LOL!!

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Any coloured rat from what I know can have red eyes , some can have one of each a bit like sibes but it's VERY rare

Bandit got her bandage off again! I've wrapped her back up but she's not happy lol , little terror , wish she could understand its for her own good

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

Ok so red eyes are rare. Our neighbor had 2 white rats like yours with red eyes. One time they were crawling on me and got tangled in my hair!!!
Hope BANDIT is doing well! Yes, BANDIT leave your stitches on!!
šŸ¤—[emoji232][emoji182][emoji178]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

I don't think red eyes are rare but odd eyed is -not my pic I Googled it lol
76b0a4c0e1be86e1e25e800428641ce8.jpg

The vets are very happy with how she's healing , no sign of any infection and after another week (on Tuesday) she can go back into the cage with the others
So whilst she's got the all clear from the vets i don't think she's quite ready to drive ;)
e34bafd8352025f943d2c3f5e14d8848.jpg

2079ed9780fafd13be5e2335d649147f.jpg

Bandit now has a possible uti , noticed bleeding from her vulva last night , took her the vets first thing this morning and she's on antibiotics for a few days , her side has healed nicely tho n she'll be back in the cage with the others Tuesday

Aww, thank God. YAY!! You definitely need a week off just to recover from everything that's happened. I'm glad the SISTAS are back together!!
[emoji232][emoji232][emoji232][emoji232][emoji232][emoji232]
šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Archived