Oops!!!

Jo

When they started with me we put chicken wire over the grass...

that worded for a while... then garden became a bombsite...

so gave them a part of the garden that they were allowed to dig since then no digging in our bit...only in their bit...

Thank you! Will try to give her an area, preferably tucked away, and chicken wire sounds good too!
Fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Boy they love to dig! Unbelievable how deep they get in a short space of time.
I used to have a lovely garden with lots of plants and I had a huge palm tree......... and then I had Cai and Luka.
I’ve slabbed all of it now, they dug up every plant one by one and it was just a soiled mess all the time, all I seem to do was clean mud off them and my floors. Hope you find a solution.

Oh bugger! Mine only like to dig the grass when it’s wet. The only sure fire way to prevent that I found is to limit their toilet breaks to just going out to the toilet and back inside again. If I’m going outside too then the can have a good long time playing around but it’s those moments when I’m not there and they’re bored that new holes appear. [emoji85]

We have patio door open all day, she likes to sleep in a garden chair!!! If I leave her in when I'm with a client she really gets bored and looks for mischief in the house [emoji15] guess the grass being destroyed is the lesser evil [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Dogs love to dig some breeds more than others, and you end up having a garden that looks like France in WW1

So you either get used to to a garden that looks like a building site or convert to paving stones or as some have make a small dog area and let them dig that into the Somme

Mine do the same thing when it rains. Just had 3" of rain Sunday; big mud holes again. (It's a JOINT EFFORT & looks like a meteor fell outta the sky!!)
Plus, just had yard airated & grassseeded the heck out of the lawn!
FAKE GRASS: Wonder how expensive it is for a fairly large yard? That would be wonderful or poured CONCRETE!!🤣

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived