Siberian Husky

Markie

So in Siberia, Russia they made two animals.

Siberian Forest cat & our beloved Siberian Huskies!! [emoji192][emoji191][emoji178][emoji813]️[emoji252][emoji252]IMG_20170918_065528.jpg

Siberian Husky!! [emoji16]

20170405_175122.jpg

Siberian [emoji250] cat!!

Her name is Cinnie and she is mine also and the bed she is laying on is Maliki's [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

Angie thank you :-):-)She is crazy the dogs come over and she will hit them in the face :-) It is hilarious to watch though. The huskies just look at her 🤣🤣

I didn't know she was one tell yesterday when I was looking up cats for so reason and this breed of cat pops up and I'm sitting there like yeah that's is my cat1e0a97c3f8d90bd6db669a00000e99de.jpg
This is a photo of a cat I found and it looks just like Cinnie blew me away. The lady I got her from said she was a Balinese Cat LOL they were so wrong [emoji16][emoji16]

Thank you everybody now you should by one. I want to let you know they have an attitude but are very lovable Cinnie sleeps on my arm every night and stays there all night long she also likes to sleep under covers :-):-)

Archived