Hey Mr. Summer, you came back!

SimkasMom

Good evening all! (Pant, pant) it's Simka here panting that I hope everyone is doing as best they can with all the terrible storms lately!  😳 Sheesh!, Well, apparently Mr. Summer got lost in his travels, and came back to Maine. It has been sooooo hot and humid!  Lucky for me, mommy did not jump the gun and close up our swimming pool for the year. Despite the air being hot and sticky, mommy insists that I enjoy it because the old man Winter dude will be visiting soon enough!  Over at Carol's (ok GrizzLee's), it has been even worse: Grizz and Rusty and Snickers have not taken the humidity well and have been very restless and chewing EVERYTHING they can sink their slobbery toofers into!  Auntie Rachel is supposed to doggysit them for the next couple days starting tomorrow. I bet they would just LOVE it if she wore her new white leather nikes over that she just got. I think it has been like a month (eternity in dog years!) since they have tasted any!  Well, good luck boys and paws crossed! 

Simka

LOVE your story by "SIMKA!!" Mr. Summer is awesome & so happy he's back!! Been low 90s here & yucky with thick humidity (in Ohio). I've heard Maine is gorgeous with all the big rocks & the ocean hitting them. I guess SIMKA needs to get good swimming in the pool before you close it down.[emoji274] [emoji259] [emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

It should start to cool down by this weekend; at least that's what I heard. There are usually some very  nice days in October.  The first weekend in November, we are attending our first husky hike. It's a fund raiser organized by the group we adopted Olaf from. So, I hope the weather will be just right for the hike and day full of activity. We are driving to PA the night before the hike and staying in a hotel. That will be our first experience taking Olaf on a trip. It should be fun.

I agree w/you. The cold makes my body hurt. I just think cold weather is "unnecessary." My family always teases me about "it's gonna get cold next week." I guess the oceans & seas have to cool down somehow so we don't have these bad hurricanes, just don't cool down too much LOL!
KIM~Enjoy your Husky Hike!! That sounds like so much fun!! Plus a mini vacation!! And for a great cause!![emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Hi welcome back!! Dont worry I think Mother Nature is playing a nice little trick for the states right this moment it was super hot here in Missouri yesterday and today you better wear jeans and a Jacket it's cold and has rained. It's probably 56 here :-):-) Have fun at the Husky Hike it's sounds like lots of fun [emoji191][emoji558][emoji178]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived