Been Looking got one now...

robke

Been looking for 1 of these since last year, even when we were in the UK last May and could not find any...walking in The English Shop in Heerlen this morning and I now have 1...B)

20170708_192413.thumb.jpg.fdb52d5b7d78b02c67f26ba0e1b6d682.jpg20170708_192520.thumb.jpg.5442111f68552f620bfdfc32f1951210.jpg

53 minutes ago, BingBlaze n Skyla said:

Ooh another madness fan? I love the glass

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

oh yes from a long while back...lolol can remember the first cassette tape me and my mate bought and dublicated cause we could only afford the one original and a empty one..LOLOL  swapped every sunday as well...

oh yes from a long while back...lolol can remember the first cassette tape me and my mate bought and dublicated cause we could only afford the one original and a empty one..LOLOL  swapped every sunday as well...

Went to see them a couple of years ago , one of the best nights I've ever had , I was totally born at the wrong time I'm a massive ska fan

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

I used to think 'our house' was written about my home when it came out lol......should probably point out I was very young and also thought that Cliff Richard and the whole of queen lived in the church across the road [emoji23]

Cool glass set Rob [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Archived