House of cards!!!

Marc

New house of cards is out on netflix!!!!! Anyone else watch this?

For anyone who doesn't watch this, and has netflix, you are seriously missing out. Don't be put off by the fact it's a political drama, even if its not the kind of thing you would usually watch. It's basically a series about a couple who are trying to get themselves to the top of control in the whitehouse and stay there, but doing it in every dodgy way imaginable. Not to be missed.

Love house of Cards 

Haven't started season 5 yet but it's on my todo list

I love this show, and I just finished episode 9.  It's always over the top, however it doesn't seem all that far fetched considering what is going on in U.S. politics lately :huh:

I was going to watch this actually. Paul was watching something 'designated survivor'...well it was called something like that anyway.  That was politically based.   

I tried watching Sense8, but couldn't really get past the first episode.  To be fair that was partly coz Martha from doctor who was in it and what she was doing in the first scene made me blush, lol.  I had to call Paul downstairs to show him incase he Thought I was exaggerating.   😂

21 hours ago, Emma said:

I was going to watch this actually. Paul was watching something 'designated survivor'...well it was called something like that anyway.  That was politically based.   

I tried watching Sense8, but couldn't really get past the first episode.  To be fair that was partly coz Martha from doctor who was in it and what she was doing in the first scene made me blush, lol.  I had to call Paul downstairs to show him incase he Thought I was exaggerating.   😂

hahahahaha  I watched Sense8 and loved it, too bad they cancelled it :(  But I know exactly what scene you are talking about!   Have to say even I was shocked ahahaha

1 hour ago, Jay said:

hahahahaha  I watched Sense8 and loved it, too bad they cancelled it :(  But I know exactly what scene you are talking about!   Have to say even I was shocked ahahaha

Pmsl. No way, they cancelled it?  Probably best I didn't keep watching it then. 

Omg that scene, yeah. remembering this is a family forum I shall just say this...the shocking bit for me was that 'thing' she was wearing.  I don't think my jaw could have sunk any lower on to the ground. I think I'd better stop talking now but I will end with this....my eldest son really wants to watch it now. (He's 19).  😂😂😂

6 hours ago, Emma said:

Pmsl. No way, they cancelled it?  Probably best I didn't keep watching it then. 

Omg that scene, yeah. remembering this is a family forum I shall just say this...the shocking bit for me was that 'thing' she was wearing.  I don't think my jaw could have sunk any lower on to the ground. I think I'd better stop talking now but I will end with this....my eldest son really wants to watch it now. (He's 19).  😂😂😂

hahahaha yeah and when it flopped on the floor...ewwwww!  Yeah Im sure he does want to watch it :lol:  But honestly it was a really good show, and very unique.  That was the only flying "toy" scene in the show lol

Oh, and also back to House of Cards...this season was amazing!  It was eerie though coming close to reality that we experience over in the states...

Archived