Only we can...

robke

move our caravan to it's yearly spot on so far the hottest day of the year...:D

cleaned it yesterday and today started repacking it and the tomorrow morning we will move it and set it up with all the bells and whistles for the whole summer...pic's will follow when all ready...think that will take a while with the forecast of near to 31 cel.....:D but lots of shade...cold and warm drinks will get it done...

It is because we have a long weekend after this one so we wanted a full 3 days on site with all the trimmings...so this weekend it is :D

Sounds like you need lots of beer to keep you cool!!! We're diy'ing in garden as its bank hol whoop! New greenhouse up, now need lots of tomato plants to go in it!! [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

not a lot of beer...lots of JD & coke now we are taking...but only after everything has been put up and finished....:D

Very sensible! I told the boys that beer wasnt a good idea til they had fitted all the glass in!!! [emoji3]

10 hours ago, Emma said:

Happy holidays Rob emoji8.png

only for the weekends at the moment...the caravan will be here for 4 months wish we could be as well....LOL

only for the weekends at the moment...the caravan will be here for 4 months wish we could be as well....LOL

Sounds great! Somewhere to escape to at weekends thats all set up ' home from home' [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

and this is what it looks like after a hard days work...few things need repairing and a few things need to be added...

592a8036d9d4d_caravan2017.thumb.jpg.9f1e8fd203d4523355f8f99f70ab096e.jpg

1 hour ago, Jo said:

Looks perfect, but you only have 2 chairs but 3 dogs????? emoji23.pngemoji23.png

there are more inside...lol

what a difference a day makes have had thunderstorms since 4.30 this morning and always nice when you have a dog that is scared of thunder...mr Iwan hates it...

sunday_28.5.thumb.jpg.6256cc294add174c67c9be70d4eef0fa.jpg

what a difference a day makes have had thunderstorms since 4.30 this morning and always nice when you have a dog that is scared of thunder...mr Iwan hates it...
sunday_28.5.thumb.jpg.6256cc294add174c67c9be70d4eef0fa.jpg

Aww Iwannn! Hope Alpha and Bindi are being good thunder buddies

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

not good thunder buddies...they sleep in their crates in the awning and Iwan sleeps with us...and at that time of the morning I am not a good thunderbuddy either LOL...

but all cleared up now..nice and humid...

should have seen the storm that came over the top of my place in wales at about 4am saturday, was almost constand rumbling of thunder and lots of high level lightning

Archived