Friendship progress!

Rachael_Astro

So Astro hasn't really warmed to Koda, there has only been a couple of fights but usually Astro likes his own space and grumbles and moves if Koda comes anywhere near him.

But since Astro came back from the vets on Friday there has definitely been a change, and today they have been curling up next to eachother! I don't know what's changed but it's nice to see [emoji4]

Excuse the state of my bed haha (or it could be the dogs bed, there is some debate on that)

849a46b55b971d0f9b0adc7f3eb34036.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

had the same with Iwan here in the house until he went to the groomers for the first time and was gone for a good 5 hrs...all changed when he came back...think it is the not being there that changes them...

goof to see them next to eachother...

What a lovely photo! Maybe a night at the vets has made Astro realise how good he has it at home [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

it's OMG my best hate friend has gone.

Oh, Wow did I do something wrong and they took him away.

yay he's back my best buddy

they'll probably go back to grumbling at each othe in a few days

but . . . baby steps.

5 hours at the groomers? Did they paint his nails and tint his eyelashes??? [emoji23][emoji23]

1 minute ago, Jo said:

5 hours at the groomers? Did they paint his nails and tint his eyelashes??? emoji23.pngemoji23.png

No he had been i kennels for awhile and his previous owner had not taken him for awhile either he had lots of matted hair and stank ti high heaven with dirt in his matted coat...he is not a husky but a welsh springer he needs the groomer every 3 months..

Maybe thats why your other 2 accepted him better when he got home, he looked more dog rather than a moving pile of smelly mud! Bless him! [emoji3]

it's OMG my best hate friend has gone.
Oh, Wow did I do something wrong and they took him away.
yay he's back my best buddy
they'll probably go back to grumbling at each othe in a few days
but . . . baby steps.

Haha this made me laugh! I think Koda was a bit lost without him, he had an accident in his crate when I took Astro to the vet which is the first time that's happened

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived