Training

Somers1992

For Nikko I allowed him on the bed at night when he was potty trained about 4 months old or so. I have a baby gate though so he only had access to the bedroom and not the rest of the house. Yukon was my second pup and was potty trained in a couple weeks so it was sooner. Mine are still crated during the day however I'm slowly giving them freedom. They usually get crated in the morning from 8-1 but then are out of the crate between 2-4 or so. But that's only been recent. They are 4-5 years old

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

We don't allow Harlow in our bedroom when we aren't there and certainly not on the bed, It's a mission to keep her fur off our clothes so we try to keep her out of the bedroom and definitely off the couches. She is only 5 and  half months old but I know the shedding will get worse especially since it's always hot here.

During the day she has a doggy door and primarily roams in the living room and out the back where she can't destroy anything of ours really. She has plenty of toys that we rotate so she is always entertained or sleeping most of the day lol

Archived