Pet insurance

Bradley

Pet Plan is the best one in the UK, they have a great customer service history and are renowned for paying out quickly. Expensive but worth it. A girl at my car insurance company tried selling me pet insurance, when I said I was with pet plan she said fair enough not even going to try and get you to switch from them!
I wouldn't trust comparison sites, they add fees which go to the comparison site and you will find excesses are more on there (mines £90). Pet Plan also offer covered for life which most other insurance companies don't

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

another thing.... ask your vets what insurance companies they deal with. just because you have the best insurance does not mean your vets will deal with them. you could have a probem and find out you have to pay a big bill then claim costs back yourself from insurance.

what you can do is look on the comparason sites. then go direct to the company from google

if you want to change all your insurance NFU will insure house car dogs etc on one big bill with discounts for all the policys

Pet Plan is the best one in the UK, they have a great customer service history and are renowned for paying out quickly. Expensive but worth it. A girl at my car insurance company tried selling me pet insurance, when I said I was with pet plan she said fair enough not even going to try and get you to switch from them!
I wouldn't trust comparison sites, they add fees which go to the comparison site and you will find excesses are more on there (mines £90). Pet Plan also offer covered for life which most other insurance companies don't

We considered Pet Plan but it was way toooo expensive...the tesco insurance we have is covered for life too. I think our excess is £60 and when we got it we checked it directly on the Tesco site and it was the same price.

I hear Pet Plan is the best though Tesco seem to be okay so far...dedicated 24 hour line etc.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Husky Owners mobile app

We got a month free from pet plan when we bought Charlie home from dogs trust, I phoned to take it up and got another free month then vet said he needed major op and they paid out without a quibble before id paid a penny. Been loyal ever since x

TBH  all insurance companies  car house pet etc  all have issues if you search for them yuo will find stories of how they let customers down.

on the whole the most issues come from the small insurance companies the bigger ones like pet plan nfu etc dont have as many problems. you can also take a cllaim issue to the onbudsman might take a while but just doing that tends to get them to pay out.

I started with Pet Plan - thought it was pretty reasonable. In the 2nd year it practically doubled. I searched around and settled on PET PROTECT - halved my original payments. Yes the excess is a bit more but at least I have cover.

Aside .. but important..
Look at what you're feeding too because if it's rubbish you'll have a sick dog sooner or later...

Sorry error paste re food post .. . . Deleted. Thx Rachel! Oops

Maz have you accidentally copied something onto this post? I'm sure I've read that somewhere before and how did we get from pet insurance to food haha!

Apology posted and post deleted... lol

I get carried away!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived