Soppy Icicles.

Emma

As a puppy Ice was practically surgically attached to me as many pups are. But these days he barely registers the fact that I'm alive most of the time. He's far too much of a big dog now to be hanging out with his mum. [emoji846]

But every now and then I get a little reminder that somewhere in there he does care, like last night.

I was sitting on the floor at the end of the garden using the shears to trim the hugely overgrown borders and Ice comes outside and spots me. He charges across the garden and stops beside me just in time to lick my face half to death. Once his mission is accomplished then off he goes to lay down on his bench as per usual, like nothing has ever happened. Lol.

Soppy Icicles. [emoji7][emoji5]

• 6 months later...

Probably didn't see you leave... had a moment of panic... then saw/found you again and dashed up - quick licks... reassured and went back to lie down!
Mine do this if I pop out to the car and they're in the garden. You'd think I'd been gone hours! Lol

Sent from my SM-G900F using Husky Owners mobile app

Probably didn't see you leave... had a moment of panic... then saw/found you again and dashed up - quick licks... reassured and went back to lie down!
Mine do this if I pop out to the car and they're in the garden. You'd think I'd been gone hours! Lol

Sent from my SM-G900F using Husky Owners mobile app

I honestly can't remember exactly as this was over a year ago now but he does it quite often. Not a panic, more like a pleasant surprise. You know how when you see someone you know out and about. A 'oh I wasn't expecting to see you here, how nice!' Kind of thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived