Finally my big cuddle bug!

loudlucky

So yesterday was the first time ever Tsunami decided to cuddle and plomp down on my lap! He has never come to me for cuddles on his own! He spent a good 30 minutes cuddling before falling asleep... 

And I had to take a photo as proof!

IMG_20160614_181454_301.JPG

1 hour ago, wolfpup said:

FANFLIPPINTASTIC !!!!

Bet you nearly cried - I would have done

Yeah, it was really special! He hasn't shown any affection before really, I mean I think he (hopefully) loved me all the time (and not the fact that I give food/treats), but he's finally showing it in terms us humans understand :D

It really shows how all the effort & training pays off in the end! While most people might have given up on a dog with his weird issues, we're working through it and he's really come a long way...he still growls when I pick him up occasionally (mainly to crate him if he chooses to ignore the crate command!) But it's not a 'mean' growl anymore...more of a 'but mommmmmm I don't wanna' tantrum type.:rofl:

He's also getting a lot better with Smokey! Far less bullying from his side these days...now the little munchkin starts to fight back and defend herself! (Finally!) So it's like play fighting for 5 minutes and then he gets his butt kicked by a girl! :D

Yeah, it was really special! He hasn't shown any affection before really, I mean I think he (hopefully) loved me all the time (and not the fact that I give food/treats), but he's finally showing it in terms us humans understand [emoji3]

It really shows how all the effort & training pays off in the end! While most people might have given up on a dog with his weird issues, we're working through it and he's really come a long way...he still growls when I pick him up occasionally (mainly to crate him if he chooses to ignore the crate command!) But it's not a 'mean' growl anymore...more of a 'but mommmmmm I don't wanna' tantrum type.:rofl:

He's also getting a lot better with Smokey! Far less bullying from his side these days...now the little munchkin starts to fight back and defend herself! (Finally!) So it's like play fighting for 5 minutes and then he gets his butt kicked by a girl! [emoji3]

Awww this is awesome!!!

Hento is a lot like this, I can probably count on two hands how many times he has come to cuddle up with me, but when he does its such a huge moment and feels really special.

Shows just how much he appreciates you sticking by him Cindy :)

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, 09robiha said:

Awww this is awesome!!!

Hento is a lot like this, I can probably count on two hands how many times he has come to cuddle up with me, but when he does its such a huge moment and feels really special.

Shows just how much he appreciates you sticking by him Cindy :)

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

Yeah I hope so! Hopefully he'll be more social in the future and this is just the start...

• 7 months later...

Gosh I get them lots - incl a nose under elbow so I HAVE to cuddle... no matter coffee goes flying or my food to mouth if I'm drinking or eating. Same thing if I'm reading at the table and dinner time is an hour away. .. my elbow flies up and hey! I've a husky in my space!. That's Chester..
Eski comes in real quiet and just pops her nose through or onto my lap...

I'm very tactile with them as they are with me...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived